Let’s be honest. The bio of almost every dance music DJ/music producer/ label owner reads the same. . . it starts by telling you how, “at an early age” they were in uenced by the likes of their mother/father who were likely musicians. . . maybe they rst learned of their musical talents singing in the shower, or their love for vinyl by raiding their folks record collection . . .
As a teen, maybe they started mixing hip-hop and landed a weekly residency at their mates’ house party. . . maybe ...
1) Enigmatic: He Looked So Happy (Original Mix): Perspectives Digital
2) Eli Nissan: Narkotik (Original Mix): Do Not Sit On The Furniture
3) Nicolas Rada, Antrim: Borderline (Original Mix): Or Two Strangers
4) Alex O’Rion: Komodo (Original Mix): Replug
5) Audiojack: Stellar (Original Mix): Gruvv
6) Desert Dwellers: At Last, Our Refuge (D-Nox & K.A.L.I.L. Remix): Dreaming Awake
7) Rodrigo Lapena & Gonzalo Sacc: Helios (Original Mix): 3rd Avenue
8) Kabi (AR): Open Road (Original Mix): Clubsonica Records
9) Dmitry Molosh: Compass (Paul Deep (AR) Remix): Beatfreak Records
10) Paul Deep (AR): Prelude (Original Mix): Serendeep
11) Nōpi: Where To Go (Original Mix): Sound Avenue
12) Kabi (AR): Cuarzo (Original Mix): Clubsonica Records