Let’s be honest. The bio of almost every dance music DJ/music producer/ label owner reads the same. . . it starts by telling you how, “at an early age” they were in uenced by the likes of their mother/father who were likely musicians. . . maybe they rst learned of their musical talents singing in the shower, or their love for vinyl by raiding their folks record collection . . .
As a teen, maybe they started mixing hip-hop and landed a weekly residency at their mates’ house party. . . maybe after college they started promoting parties, learned producing tracks in Garage Band and launched a record label. . . next said producer puts out his rst release on a mega trendy label and “hits the big leagues.” You get the point. . .
But then there are others who navigate their way into success via alternate routes. Maybe it’s not even about the “success” anyway. . .
Such is the tale of Danko Skystöne, hailing from the placid environment in Melbourne, Australia, Danko’s dedication, humility, tireless work ethic and apt for quality, are all undoubtedly leading to his everlasting mainstay in the dance music sphere.
Instead of rehashing all his childhood accolades, let’s fast forward to the important stu . . .
Danko possesses a distinct and skillful mixing style that is broadly described as House & Techno often giving a wink and nod to his Progressive background. As such, his reputation has lead him to play at some of the biggest clubs and festivals around the world such as Australia, Russia, U.S., Spain, New Zealand, and Japan. . .
His productions are best described as warm, deep, techy, forward pulsing and emotive. To which they have received applause and support by some of the world's elite level such as Hernan Cattaneo, Oliver Moldan, Stephane K, Max Graham, D-Nox & Beckers, Dub re and Sandra Collins to name a few. In 2017, will see his rst EP called “Oceania” on his new label Inversion Audio.
Presently he has just launched his own mixing and mastering company purely for the (rare) joy and satisfaction of helping others music and mixes to sound the very best possible. He is a master with DAW’s - Pro-Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live & Apple Logic X. Undoubtedly, Danko Skystöne has always stood for balance and quality and long may it continue. . .
Inversion Radio 011 May 2018
1) Matthias Meyer, Ryan Davis: Hope (Original Mix): Watergate XV
2) Bjorn Mandry: Got to Know (Dave Seaman Re-mix): Cirque Du Son
3) Mike Griego: Memory Burn (Original Mix): Flow Records
4) D-Nox, Santiago Franch: Multitude (Weekend Heroes Re-mix): Promo
5) Stiven Rivic, Michael & Levan: Nostalgia (Plus Thirty Re-mix): ICONYC
6) D-Nox & Beckers: Beyond Black (Original Mix): Warung Recordings
7) Tale Of Us: Lies (Morttagua Bootleg Re-mix): White Label
8) Jimmy Van M, Juan Demenicis: Lavataur (Original Mix): Plattenbank
9) Dark De Jan: Undisclosed Ambitions (Dmitry Molosh Re-mix): Transpecta
10) Tone Depth, Jerome Isma-AE: Bloodmoon (Extended Mix): Jee Productions
11) Eelke Kleijn: 8 Bit Era (Nick Warren & Nicolas Rada Re-mix): DAYS Like Nights
Вам нравится то, что мы делаем? Пожертвования приветствуются!