Undoubtedly, Chus and Ceballos are the most solid, professional pair of Djs/Producers from Spain. Hailed worldwide for their excellent production works, including official remixes for world-renowned artists like Madonna, they display a remarkable versatility enabling them to play in small clubs to life-size festivals. Their marathon DJ sets
capture their genuine Iberican character, while their blend of styles between House and Techno lie in perfect harmony, accentuating the unmistakable beat of the percussions. Throughout the past decade, Chus and Ceballos have been the pioneers and creators of the underground movement known as ‘Iberican Sound’. This resulted in the prologue to
an important saga for artists and producers, who have chosen Tribal as their way of life. Their evolution throughout the past years has led them to the pinnacle of the global music scene. All these years of hard work, absolute dedication, undisputed professionalism and a constant evolution in sounds have led this infallible duo to the summit of success, bringing them to securing residencies at the best clubs around the globe; Pacha New York, Space Miami, Stereo Montreal, Ageha Tokyo, and many others. Chus and Ceballos represent an invaluable legacy of sound, where their blend of styles is their dogma and the quality their message.
01. Mijangos – Somos Latino / House Tribe Records
02. Ray MD – El Trukito / No Label
03. Ben – Bogota / Union Records
04. Dj Chus, Sparrow, Barbossa, Idd Aziz – Nyakua / Redolent
05. Doud Gomez – Quiero Amor / Merecumbe Recordings
06. Norty Cotto – Ahina Wooka / Open Bar Music
07. Roger Garcia, Tanori – La Puerta / Union Records
08. Dj Luis Patty – Wataki / Black Mambo
09. Makanan – Limber / Stereo Productions
10. That Kid Christ – El Mundo / Made In Miami
11. Juan Mejia – Sazon (Mijangos Afroflamenco Mix / Dutchie Music
12. Mijangos – Dime Lo Que Baila / House Tribe Records
Вам нравится то, что мы делаем? Пожертвования приветствуются!