Eelke Kleijn is a rare talent. With work stretching across movie trailer scores, deep live shows and incredibly well formed production, he crosses a boundary from electronic producer and in to a true modern day composer. With peers and tastemakers standing up for this unmistakable imagination, the Rotterdam based music maker’s potential has no bounds.
With 2 artist albums delivered, an array of originals and first class remixes what he has achieved thus far would be any DJ’s reverie. Ultra to EMI, Global Underground to 3 Beat Records and Spinnin’ to Sudbeat have seen the young Dutchman’s vision in productions become world heard. With each record distinct but all out floor fillers, they have been pumped out in his epic sets from Argentina to Netherlands and Australia to the UK.
Furthering his cinematic endeavours, Eelke released his bootleg for The Hunger Games song ‘The Hanging Tree’ by James Newton Howard featuring leading lady Jennifer Lawrence. Having also built a new studio last year, Eelke spent much of his time creating new music leading up to the launch of his new imprint DAYS like NIGHTS in 2017.
01. Rodriguez Jr. & Liset Alea - Amplify (Live Edit) [Feathers & Bones]
02. Digitalism - Binary [Ritter Butzke]
03. Yulia Niko, EREZ - I’m Everything (Chemical Surf Remix) [Get Physical]
04. Fauxplay - Bliss (Malinder Remix) [Music To Die For]
05. Undo, Casiowaves - Here We Are [..]
06. No Hopes, Andrey K - Membrane [DAYS like NIGHTS]
07. Floormagnet - Fantasies [FM Recordings]
08. Danny Serrano - Get Down [Circus]
09. Jamie Stevens - Stuck On A Feeling (Hernan Cattaneo & Marcelo Vasami Remix) [Meanwhile]
10. Simon Doty - Heat Of The Moment [Anjunadeep]
11. Yotto, Sansa - Meadow (TH;EN Remix) [Odd One Out]
12. Lane 8 - Rave [This Never Happened]
13. Reset Robot - Service [..]
Вам нравится то, что мы делаем? Пожертвования приветствуются!